Our client is a privately-owned leading Grocery store in Abuja that deals with fast moving consumer
goods with nationwide delivery. The management has many years’ experience in the field of importing
and distributing. The company’s core business is supplying grocery items for general household use.
They have a highly professional sales, marketing, warehousing and distribution operation. They are
continuously sourcing products which will be very beneficial to every individual and Nigeria at large. We
are currently recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position of;
Job Position: Accountant
Location: Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
State: Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
Industry: Fast Moving Consumer Goods Business/ industry
Publication Date: 18th September, 2019
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2019
- Incorporates current research and best practices in decision making.
- Supports and advances the Mission, Vision and Beliefs of the organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of the day-to-day operation of the accounting systems.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Computation and payment of staff salaries per month.
- B.Sc. in Accounting with minimum 3 years’ experience or MSc in Accounting
- Must be a chartered or have certifications relating to Accounting
- Must possess Knowledge of accounting System. SAP/ORACLE are added advantage
- Must be IPSAS compliant
- Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels
of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
#60,000 – #70,000 (salaries are subject to review based on performance of key indicators of job functions).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae to