In today’s business environment, companies are constantly being challenged with decreasing revenues, profitability and shareholder value. These challenges encompass a number of aspects such as establishing presence in new markets, finding initiatives for sustaining and adding growth, and diversifying and restructuring to improve efficiencies and operations.
Our Business Development Consulting engagements are typically tied to a strategic and/or business need that involves
- A potential new business or product-market opportunity
- Starting a new business or joint venture
- Establishing or developing in-country or in-region distribution
- Business Reengineering
- Divesting an established business or operation
Our Business Development Consultancy is targeted at the following areas:
- Company Formation & Business Start-up Advisory,
- Market Research/Feasibility Studies,
- Marketing Strategy,
- Tax Advisory,
- Risk Management,
- Strategic Planning and Development, and
- Financial Costing and Management Techniques
Company Formation & Business Start-up Advisory: We understand that 30% of new companies fail within the first two years, as a result ENROYALE Global Services Limited provide advisory services to start-ups and infant companies that are tailored to generating cash flow and encouraging growth in order to break-even and stay ahead of competition.
Market Research/Feasibility Studies: Understanding your target market, their preferences, their demography, beliefs, location and purchasing power is an essential part of any market research. We, at EGSL, provide extensive market research and feasibility studies for businesses that help them break-even and gain market share in the business world.
Sustainability: Sustainability in business is the heart that keeps the corporate body moving much like the heart keeps the body alive. A business that is not making profit sustainably is one that will soon go under. At EGSL, sustainability and scalability is at the core of our Business Development Consultancy services.
Marketing Strategy: Our marketing strategy focuses on how your product or service benefits others and how it is unique (unique selling proposition) to other businesses in the marketplace. Further, we do market research to understand your competition, your target market, and other factors that will impact your ability to reach and entice people to your business. Our approach is to incorporate the 5 P’s of marketing mix: Product, Price, Place, Promotion, and People.
Tax Advisory: Attitudes to tax are evolving hence we ensure that our clients are tax compliant both locally and globally. Our tax professionals are bound by our Principles for a Responsible Tax Practice, ethical principles and behaviours.
Risk Management: In the corporate space, risk management refers to the practice of identifying potential risks in advance, analysing them and taking precautionary steps to reduce/curb the risk. Our five Risk Management Processes are:
- Identify the risk
- Analyse the risk
- Evaluate the risk
- Treat the risk
- Monitor & Review the risk
Strategic Planning and Development: Strategic Planning is a disciplined effort that produces fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, who it serves, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
We help our clients:
- Analyse and assess their current state: where an understanding of the current internal and external environments is developed.
- Formulate Strategy: where high level strategy is developed and a basic organization level strategic plan is document.
- Execute Strategy: where the high level plan is translated into more operational planning and action items.
- Monitor and Evaluate process: where on-going refinement and evaluation of performance, culture, communications, data reporting and other strategic management issues occurs.
Financial Costing and Management Techniques: An integral part of business management is cost management which is the process of planning and controlling the budget of the business. Our process helps clients in identifying, collecting, classifying and collating information that can be used by managers to plan, control and take decisions to keep costs in the desirable limits.
We manage cost by:
- Cost estimation
- Cost budgeting and
- Cost Control