Our client provides world class medical investigations. Their services offer medical laboratory, ultrasound
and endoscopy services. The astute organization was established to respond to the need for quality and
cost-effective medical diagnostic services which support and increase positive health care outcomes in
Nigeria. We are currently recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position of:
Job Position: Head of Operations
Location: Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
State: Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
Industry: Medical Services
Publication Date: 23th September, 2019
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2019
- Combines current research and best practices in decision making.
- Supports and advances the Mission, Vision and Beliefs of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular reviews of the effectiveness of the processes and implement actions
regarding key areas for growth and improvement of services;
- Conduct regular or ad hoc meetings as required;
- Attract customers and maintain positive relationships with clients and subordinates;
- Manage the overall operations of the organization (clinical and non-clinical staff);
- Follows and enforces standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and
maintain safe and healthy work environment;
- Purchase the right equipment and maintain solid inventory data.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, or other related fields of study with minimum 5 years’
experience in operations management;
- Experience in the medical field is an added advantage;
- Must possess PMP certification or relevant experience in project management and good
knowledge of project management body of knowledge;
- Must be dependable with critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision;
- Must possess strong negotiation and people management skill.
#100,000 – #150,000
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae to