Job Position: Infrastructure Policy Research Analyst or Economic Research Analyst
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
Publication Date: 13th march, 2020
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2020
- Provide substantive research, analytical, and statistical assistance on behalf of the principal with strong focus on macroeconomic infrastructural issues.
- Conduct independent researches and analyzes a wide variety of specific economic, social and financial national issues.
- Reviews and interprets information and data.
- Assist in the identification of issues and recommend solutions to infrastructural and economic problems at the national level.
- Be responsible for the design and maintenance of relevant databases related to the economic, social and operations performance of the principal’s office.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of memos, briefs and presentations.
- Manage the principal’s schedule on programmes and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing or Operations Research
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in conducting market research
- Knowledge of statistical and econometric analysis techniques and tools (Computer modelling)
- Proficiency using the web, private, and public database as a resource for finding information.
- Exceptional command of English with good written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Conceptual skills, including the ability to interpret and present statistical information
- Well-developed interpersonal and team working skills; initiative, persistence and positive attitude
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Outlook
- Availability to work for extended hours and over the weekends if necessary
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their Cover Letters and Curriculum Vitae to