Our client is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose primary goal is to bring affordable and quality housing to Nigeria. They have provided Investment opportunities for Nigerian looking to invest in the Real Estate sector of the economy and has its operations in Lagos, Owerri and its headquarters in Abuja.
We are currently recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position of:
Job Position: Marketer
State: Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
Industry: Real Estate
Publication Date: 20th September, 2019
Application Deadline: 4th October, 2019
- Incorporates current research and best practices in decision making.
- Supports and advances the Mission, Vision and Beliefs of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop networks and liaise with other personnel involved in Real Estate i.e. Consultants,
Agents and Prospectors etc.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team;
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property;
- Advising customers on the suitability and value of the property;
- Maintain positive business and client’s relationships;
- Acting as an intermediary in the negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions,
legal requirements, prices and related matters.
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Business administration and other related courses with minimum 3years
experience in real estate business;
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Highly motivated, driven attitude, sales-driven, results-driven, target-driven attitude and strong
social media skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
#70,000 (with 5% commission on houses sold).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae to