Our client is a privately-owned leading Grocery store in Abuja that deals with fast moving consumer
goods with nationwide delivery. The management has many years’ experience in the field of importing
and distributing. The company’s core business is supplying grocery items for general household use.
They have a highly professional sales, marketing, warehousing and distribution operation. They are
continuously sourcing products which will be very beneficial to every individual and Nigeria at large. We
are currently recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position of:
Job Position: Sales Personnel
Location: Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
State: Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
Industry: Fast Moving Consumer Goods Business/ industry
Publication Date: 18th September, 2019
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2019
- Incorporates current research and best practices in decision making.
- Supports and advances the Mission, Vision and Beliefs of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers and provide customers feedback to
the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- B.Sc. in Marketing/ Business Administration or other related courses with minimum 3
- Must have experience in sales management
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Have passion and drive for sales management.
#40,000 (salaries are subject to review based on performance of key indicators of job functions).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae to