Our client is a privately-owned leading Grocery store in Abuja that deals with fast moving consumer
goods with nationwide delivery. The management has many years’ experience in the field of importing
and distributing. The company’s core business is supplying grocery items for general household use.
They have a highly professional sales, marketing, warehousing and distribution operation. They are
continuously sourcing products which will be very beneficial to every individual and Nigeria at large. We
are currently recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position of:
Job Position: Social Media Influencer/Customer Service Personnel
Location: Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
State: Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
Industry: Fast Food Industry
Publication Date: 23rd September, 2019
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2019
- Incorporates current research and best practices in decision making.
- Supports and advances the Mission, Vision and Beliefs of the organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure end to end follow ups on foods items ordered and delivery while keeping in
mind excellent customer service is maintained;
- Boost traffic on social media platforms by consistently engaging the followers;
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers and provide customers feedback to
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team;
- Manage returns of merchandise and work with the sales representatives’ team to
provide excellent customer service.
- B.Sc., B.A, OND, HND in marketing, Communications, Business Administration or
other related courses;
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO is an advantage;
- Must be resourceful and driven;
- Highly motivated, driven attitude, sales-driven, results-driven, target-driven attitude and
strong social media skills;
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels
in a timely and professional manner;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae to